We gave you a heads up about the NAVIGON 5100 max last month, but the 2090S has surprised even us. Two key things to know about these new units; they will:
- Be available exclusively through RadioShack stores and RadioShack.com
- Include FreshMaps in the purchase, so users will receive eight map updates over two years
On to the details:
Both the NAVIGON 5100 max and NAVIGON 2090S come with Reality View™ Pro, Lane Assistant Pro, text-to-speech, and DirectHelpSM which provides directions to nearby emergency service providers including hospitals, pharmacies and road-side help.
The differences are:
- The 2090S has a 3.5" screen, whereas the 5100 max has a 4.3" screen
- The 5100 max also adds free lifetime traffic, Bluetooth for hands-free cell phone use and NAVIGON's Exit Guide, allowing you to search upcoming exits for POIs.
- The 2090S retails for $199.99, while the 5100 max will cost you a hundred bucks more